Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Super Easy Fish Tail Braid

I am the very last person you would ever want fixing your hair or make up, I barely get my own done sometimes! I know how to do a simple braid and a bun that's about the limit for me! Every time I try to French braid it turns into a big blob of criss-crosses.

I stumbled onto Luxy Hair today and was blown away by how easy her tutorials are!! On her YouTube channel I found her fish tail tutorial and immediately tried it for myself. I was so pleased with even the first try! It's something new to add to my arsenal of not so ordinary, everyday hair. So if you struggle like me with wearing your hair any way besides down, check her out, you won't be disappointed!

Here is the video I watched and my outcome:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]