Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's Day: Co-workers Edition

 I wanted to do something small and fun for my co-workers, and there are only 12 of us, so it was really easy and didn't take a lot of time!

What I used:
12 oatmeal cream pies
Assorted pencils/highlighters
Clear packing tape
Ribbon
Cardstock or scrapbook paper


I cut out heart shapes from the Cardstock just big enought to cover the pies. The writing on them goes with the theme of the gifts, the pink words hinting at them.

The pencils and highlighters I taped to the pies with the packing tape, mocking a lollipop. 

Then, I taped the hearts on the front of the pies and tied ribbon the the pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]