Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Special Little Minion

   My cousin, who as always been more like my sister, has a blog where she writes about her journey through fostering a child. Read about it Here--> http://www.morethanaroof.blogspot.com/. Right before Christmas, their foster child watched the movie Despicable Me, Which is one of my favorite animated films!! Since my crochet is slowing down now that the Holidays are pretty much over, I decided to make him his own minion!


The body is a simple circle-start pattern. He has an actual pocket that you can put small objects in. The inside is stuffed with a polyfil-filled sock to keep the round shape.


He was named Kevin after one of the minion's names from the movie. He made one special boy pretty happy, which makes me happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]