Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Homemade Fish Sticks

   Usually I make this meal with salmon fillets, but all I had in the freezer were tilapia fillets, so that's what we used. They were still very good and flaky!

What you need:
Fish fillets (I use salmon or tilapia)
bread crumbs
Parmesan cheese
Olive oil
        -For the dip I was just going to use tartar sauce, but we were out of that, also.. apparently I need to make a trip to the grocery store lol. Here's what I mixed up for dip that my husband dipped the entire meal in.-
Mayonnaise
Mustard (regular or dijon)
Lemon juice
Garlic salt
Dried parsley flakes


Start out by cutting your fillets into stick shapes or just smaller sections.

Rinse your pieces lightly in water and roll them in a bread crumb/parmesan cheese mixture.


Lay them out on a cookie sheet greased with olive oil.

Bake in the oven about 15-20 minutes on 350* degrees or until golden brown and internal temp is at least 165*.
Try them in the dipping sauce listed above, it's delicious! 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great recipe!! Thanks so much for visiting and linking up at Romance on a dime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]