Friday, May 17, 2013

Haystack Candy

   My Granny used to make all kinds of candy for the holidays including these and I love them! I made them Sunday for our marriage class at church and I didn't get to take any home!


What You Need:

1 Package of Butterscotch chips
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Package Chow Mein Noodles (uncooked)


 Start by pouring the entire package of butterscotch chips and the Tbsp of peanut butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cook in microwave until chips are completely melted and can blend with the peanut butter.

Pour the chow mein noodles into the melted mixture and mix until all noodles are coated. Drop on wax paper in small amount and let cool until completely hardened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]