Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter (&FAITH) Wreath!

   I wanted to make a wreath that was cute and spring-colored but had a little more meaning too, so on my latest supplies trip this is what I came up with!




I gave some cheap plastic eggs a very light coat of taupe spray paint. Some of the original egg colors still were showing through which I thought was fine, it gave them a neat look.


Then they were hot glued onto a straw circle wreath. (The first plan was to go all the way around, but I started the like just the half showing.)

The pink egg garland was from the dollar tree (only a $1 of course!) and I just wrapped it around the eggs and tucked it in between to fill in big blank spots.

The last piece was the ribbon. It has words on it in all bright colors based around faith and Christ, which is after all the reason for the season!! The only thing I wish I would add now is maybe a little bird on the "nest eggs" but I didn't have one laying around the house lol.

Happy Easter!
God Bless!

5 comments:

  1. Your wreath turned out wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful Easter.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and a fun way to celebrate the Easter season. Thanks for sharing.
    p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors you chose. Especially the taupe sprayed eggs. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your wreath! I love the fact that it celebrates the real reason for the holiday! Thank you for sharing it at the Rock N Share! Hope to see you again soon! Blessings, D BTW- I pinned your wreath to my Wreath board!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]