Thursday, February 21, 2013

Easy DIY Decor Pillows

   So, on my last clearance run at Target, I saw that almost all the kitchen linens were on clearancing out from the winter season and one of the napkin patterns matched my bedspread EXACTLY!!

   They came in a pack of 4 for only $2.88! I knew I could make them cute little pillows for a little more accent on the bed since my set didn't come with any. I went to a hobby store and bought two pillows just for using as decor (and I had a coupon which makes everything cheap!). The napkins had seams already which would have been great for me not to have to do..... but the pillows I bought were a little too small, so I ended up having to cut them a little. They were still perfect squares so I didn't really have to measure anything. I just sewed three sides, put the pillows in, and sewed up the last side.

   I love how they contrast the bed, and they even look like they're made of the same material! So don't pass up good clearance, you could turn it into something great!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that was a great deal on those napkins, Jessica! I love the pillows you made from them- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab idea - I'll be on the lookout on my next Target trip. Popped over from Craft-O-Matic, good to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillows are great, that napkin fabric is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]