Friday, January 4, 2013

Chicken Broccoli Loaf

   So, I'm Very, Super, Extremely, Extraordinarily Excited that my hubby got a new job with REGULAR hours, so he'll be home every night with me now! I finally have a reason to start cooking dinner a lot more and not just for leftovers lol! Tonight we had something I've made before, but this time it turned out WAY better than before.


Ingredients:
Skinless Chicken Breasts (diced)
Broccoli
Shredded Cheddar
Low Fat Cooking Cream Cheese
Croissants
Salt & Pepper

Preheat the oven to 375*.
Start by cooking the broccoli and chicken. (I bought a steamers bag of broccoli because it's sooo much faster to cook!)
In a mixing bowl, mix hot broccoli, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese until the cheese is mostly melted.
Add the cooked chicken, salt, and pepper and mix well.
Spread out your croissant dough.(I used the croissant dough as a whole, this time, instead of splitting them up individually.)
 Scoop the chicken broccoli mixture into the middle and fold the corners of the croissants where they overlap.
Bake for about 10 minutes, or the recommended time for your croissants.

Enjoy!
 

4 comments:

  1. This looks so good. We just started making chicken divan and this looks a lot like it with the addition of a crescent roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MmmM - I love croissants, so I'm sure this is amazing. It sure looks amazing. Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun dinner idea, and a great way to get in the veggies. Thanks so much for linking up at What's In Your Kitchen Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]