Thursday, January 3, 2013

5 Question Friday

  Ahhh, Time to start 5QF again! I'm so glad the holidays are gone and it's time to try and relax! We had a great Christmas and New Year, though, and spent them with friends and family.  There's a busy couple of weekends coming up with baby showers and a youth trip with the church, but overall I'm excited for this year and the future to come!


1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?
Yes! I'm really excited about this one! I've never really set a resolution before, not a realistic one anyway. This year I'm going to start working out with my best friend and we're going to loose weight and get healthy together! I think it's always easier to reach hard goals with other people beside you, so I have great perspective about this. I'm going to start finding some healthier recipes for snacks and dinner too, so if I find some great one's I'll be sure to post them.

2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?
Well, we'll definitely be making a trip to the beach after we loose a little weight lol. We are trying to plan on going to Dragoncon in Atlanta in August. If you didn't see our Halloween costumes from a couple of years ago, we were the X-Men... and we loved it!

3. What room is never cleaned in your house?
It's almost a tie between two rooms, but I guess the office. There's so many computer things in there from my hubby trying to fix lap tops, and there is a LOT of my craft stuff... Everywhere. HAHA! It's just hard to keep so many little things organized and put away all the time.

4. What food must be in your house at all times?
Ummmm.. Cereal I think. I love honey bunches of oats and I don't feel bad about eating it for a snack lol. If my hubby was answering, he'd probably say fruit, though.

5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?
A hugger. That's everyone in my family. I don't think I'd just walk up and hug a stranger, but I definitely don't care about hugging.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]