Thursday, December 20, 2012

Winter Napkin Holders

  This is the easiest and cutest table decoration I think i've ever made! All you need is some left over cardboard rolls (from toilet paper, paper towels, or wrapping paper rolls like I used!), and some Christmas ornaments. I had a lot of left over silver snowflakes I didn't want to use on the Christmas tree anymore so this is what I turned them into.

Cut the cardboard rolls into short sections and spray paint them a matching color to your ornament, I used silver. After they dry, just hot glue them to your ornaments.
It's a really easy, cute, and CHEAP napkin holder for your holiday table!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]