Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

   We've been talking about carving pumpkins for about a week now and finally bought a couple. The one we chose for my hubby to do was a raven (I think it's a crow lol) because he loves Edgar Allan Poe. The one I used came with out cutting tools so I don't have a downloadable picture for it.


We turned on some Halloween themed music and got to business! Our puppies were very curious as to what we were doing and why they couldn't have any of the seeds!



My pumpkin was a castle with a bat in front of it which I attached to the top with toothpicks.

Here's my bat!
My husband being funny with the camera! haha


Our Raven and Castle! Happy Halloween!
[Costume picture to come!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]