Friday, July 6, 2012

5 Question Friday 7/6/12

   Well it's almost my birthday and my two year anniversary and I am SO ready to get away! Between jobs and bills and other things, it is definitely time for a break! But for right now, I'll take a mini break for the day. :)


1. Is love at 1st sight possible?
I think so maybe. I don't think it happens often but I think it could.

2. How did you choose your pet's name?
Well, the first one by her personality. Her name is Sunni and she is never sad, always running around, and always wanting to lick you in the face lol. The second just popped in my head from nowhere. His name is Jasper and he's a 'mini' lab lol but he is all boy and alhl cute!

3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone) 
Well, I NEED to give up caffeine! I tried once but had a migraine for two days and it was horrible so I stopped trying lol.

4. How much do you pay your babysitter?
I don't have to, but if I did, maybe 15-20 a night, depending on how long and what for? I don't really have to worry about that right now lol

5. How "young" is old enough to babysit?
 Honestly, I was babysitting at 14 and 15 but I really think it should be 16 unless I really know this person. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]