Sunday, June 24, 2012

Shelf Letter

   We've rearranged our living room furniture and added another bookshelf by the tv. It looked a little boring by itself, so I moved some little things around to kind of dress it up. I also made a large monogrammed letter for an accent! If you're wondering, I LOVE giraffes! ...and yes, those ARE little Halo people, my hubby has to get something in the design hahaha!


To make the blue "P", I started out with a wooden letter I bought from Hobby Lobby and cut out the scrapbook paper to fit the letter. I took some turquoise paint and dabbed it on to the edges. Then I added another coat of mod podge.
 

I have the Name Blocks I made on the bookshelf, too, you can see how I made that HERE!

See where I'm linking up HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Haha. Decorating is a team effort sometimes. :D I really like that oversized letter and the color is perfect. Thanks for sharing this week on BeColorful.
    p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]