Friday, June 1, 2012

5 Question Friday

   Today is one of my FAVORITE Fridays because my hubby just came home yesterday from a week with his boys. I've missed him waaay too much! I made him some pork tenderloin for dinner and it was delish, I'm going to have to post it soon!




1. What were you scared of as a kid?
The dark! I watched way too many scary movies when I was little and believed all of them! lol

2. Do you sleep well in a hotel?
Yes! I LOVE being on vacation and sleep awesome because I'm not worrying about bills and work, It doesn't matter that it's not my bed.

3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why?
Dave Grohl. He's my idol. He's amazing!

4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach?
At the beach. I love the pool, but I'll take a sandy shore any day. I wish I lived on the beach, i'd waste a lot of time there! lol

5. What is your favorite summer dish?
Anything on the grill! My hubby loves to grill out, hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken, anything! And watermelon always needs to accompany it!
 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]