Saturday, June 9, 2012

5 Quesiton Friday... on Saturday

I've been super busy lately, so I'm getting to this a little late. I've been a little frustrated with the general public lately too... Just the lack of basic communication and the common knowledge of respect for other human beings. So, I'm going to finish this and then go to the carnival with my hubby to take my mind off some stuff.


1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? 
Or did you parents do anything special for you?
  I don't have any kids, but my mom didn't really do anything special for me. I was just excited it was the last day of school so I would come home and not do anything and sleep in the next day!

2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?
 Again, no children, but I just love swimming! We try to go somewhere like our local water park every year.

3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?
 I think getting to have long sleep overs with my friends or my grandparents was my favorite thing to do. And of course swimming still.

4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?
We were married just two years ago when we were both 21. I really hated everything about planning a wedding. It was stressful, everyone was too opinionated and judgmental, so no, I don't believe I was over bossy about any of it. I would have definitely rather just eloped! 

5. What is your favorite girl name? (I'm needing suggestions.)
I have more boy names then girls, but my favorite girl name is Brooklyn. I always thought it was pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]