Thursday, May 10, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge

 The theme this week on Our Reflection is "The Sun"
I have the perfect picture for this I took this week in New Orleans on our Jazz Fest trip!!
(I'll give a sneak peek of a couple of my concert pics too!)


Our Reflection Weekly Photo Challenge

Ok... Here are some more from New Orleans!

On Bourbon Street

I love the beads all over the signs!

The Foo Fighters!!

Dave Grohl back on the drums!

Rocking out!

Us and my best friends at the show!

Me and my hubby! ♥


4 comments:

  1. Love the sun shot. Never been to New Orleans. Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sun flair! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had such a great time together!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]