Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Office/Craft Room Desk :Update:

   So before I told you I made this desk with my hubby, you can read all about here. I didn't have it painted yet because I couldn't decide on a color. Well, we buckled down and finally picked one! The top is Glidden's Pineapple Upside Down Cake and the bottom legs and cabinet are Behr's Manhattan Mist.


 I also added some little "embellishments" to both sides! I Used a stamp and added the word Believe on the Computer side (where my husband usually sits)...

 And the word Inspire to the crafty side (where I sit)!

Looks pretty inspirational now, huh? :)

*A Helpful Hint* If you're looking for a cheap paint pan, find one of the really shiny, plastic ones! They're not too flimsy, and if you let latex paint dry in it after you're finished painting, it will peel right out so you don't  have to wash it out and you can re-use it!



See where I'm linking up in my Linky Parties Tab!

2 comments:

  1. I love your embellishments on the desk! They are a really nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I might have to do this to my craft desk! Found you on the Well Crafted Home.

    Amber
    recipeswelove.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]