Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Wanna Rock & Roll all Night, And Sew Bags Everyday

   For those of you who didn't get the reference, I definitely do not want to make bags everyday haha. I decided to try my hand at a make up pouch last night because mine is starting to overflow and I just can't bring myself to spend $20 on a make up bag. While doing this experiment, which turned out pretty good, I was listening to a lot of Classic Rock, so there's where my silliness came in haha.
   I wish I had better picture of my process, but I didn't think it would turn out this well so I just went with what I had. I still want to share it, though, I really like it, I just have to figure out how I want to put on a handle!

It is basically 5 squares the same size with the brown border on the top of two opposite sides and they are sewed into a big cube with no top. Then I pinched the sides and sewed the inside of the top of the sides so they would stay pinched in.

I sewed velcro on the top to close.

[The bottom is blue!]


And my make up isn't overflowing anymore!


3 comments:

  1. wait, you made this?! I'm so confused. How? coming from the girl who can't sew on a button ... it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I love it! I meant to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job Jessica!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]