Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hot Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups

   My favorite sandwich to make is a hot ham and cheese! We're leaving in a couple of days for our New Orleans trip, so I've been trying to use up the perishables. We had a can of croissant biscuits, so I decided they could go next! I love how everyone's been using them for cheese logs and pizza roll-ups, so I decided to put my little spin on it!

Ingredients:

  • 1 Can Croissant Biscuits
  • Sliced ham or turkey
  • Sliced Cheese (I prefer Kraft because it melts better)
  • Sliced Pepperonis

  • Directions:

     Roll out all of the croissants. Layer your slices of ham where they mostly fit on the croissant (I used two slices on each).

     Add a half slice of cheese on top of the ham.

    Layer some pepperonis on top of the cheese, however many you want that will fit.

    Roll them up nice and tight and try not to let a lot of the cheese stick out so it doesn't burn!

    Bake on 375°  for about 11-12 minutes or until golden brown.

    They were super yummy! I dipped a couple in ranch, but they were so good by themselves I just stopped!

    See Where I'm Linking up on my Linky Parties Tab!

    2 comments:

    Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
    I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
    you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]