Saturday, May 12, 2012

Easy Banana Cream Pie

   I love Anything banana flavored! I was really wanting to make some pie and I had some pudding mix, so I came up with this and it was SO delicious, we ate it all in two days!

Ingredients: 
  • 1 pkg banana pudding mix
  • 1 1/2 c milk
  • 1 container marshmallow cream
  • 8 oz cream cheese (room temp)
  • 1 or 2 bananas
  • 1 container Cool Whip
Here's what you do..
Mix your pudding mix and milk with an electric mixer until thick.

~~~

 In a smaller bowl, mix the cream cheese and marshmallow cream together until well blended.
 Add the cream cheese mixture into the pudding bowl and beat until completely blended.

~~~

 Fold in HALF of the Cool Whip to the pie filling mixture.

 Then get ready to layer! Start with one layer of bananas...
*A Helpful Hint* When cooking with cold bananas, to help them not turn brown, spread some lemon juice on them!
One layer of pie filling... 
 Another layer of bananas...
 Another layer of pie filling...

Here's my secret part... I added a secret layer of tiny marshmallows to hide under the rest of my cool whip topping! Shh... Don't tell!

Refrigerate for an hour or two before eating. 
Tada! Eat up, It's yummy!


See where I'm linking up in my Linky Parties Tab!

4 comments:

  1. This looks so delicious! Now I need to go make some Banana Cream Pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy and tastey!
    thanks for the step by step!!!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just have to borrow this recipe for my summer mission trip!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This banana cream pie looks so yummy. I like the mini marshmallows hidden under the whipped topping. We loved having you link up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." Hope to see you back soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]