Sunday, May 20, 2012

Copy Cat Red Lobster Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

   I LOVE eating at Red Lobster and the best part is the biscuits! I've been tweaking this recipe a little every time I make it, but this time it came out pretty good! This is for sure not the real recipe, but it's close enough for my taste buds!


Ingredients:

(For the biscuits)

  • 2 3/4 cup Bisquick
  • 3/4 cup Milk
  • 4 Tbs Cold butter
  • 2 tsp Garlic Salt
  • 1 tsp Garlic powder
  • 2 Heaping cups grated cheese
  • Pinch of salt and pepper

(For the topping)

  • 2-4 Tbs melted butter (depending on how much you want)
  • 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes
  • 1-2 Tbs Garlic powder
  • pinch salt

Directions:

Preheat the stove to 400.

In a large bowl, First, mix the Bisquick and butter together, forming pea-sized chunks. Then add the Milk, cheese, and garlic seasoning. Mix by hand until well combined and able to shape.

 Form 1/4 cup portions and place on a cookie sheet. (Remember to spray with oil, I forgot!)
Bake for 15-17 minutes or until light brown on top.

While they are baking, put all the butter for the topping into a small microwave safe bowl and microwave until butter is completely melted, then stir in the rest of the topping ingredients.

When you pull your biscuits out of the oven, coat each one generously with your topping and pop back into the oven for another minute.

 Take them out, let them cool just a bit, and enjoy! They are AMAZING while still warm!!

See where I'm linking up HERE!

8 comments:

  1. Please save one for me!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look even cheesier than the ones you get at Red Lobster!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must be the only person who has never had these but yowza they look delish. Thanks for sharing this week on becolorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! LOVE THESE BISCUITS and now I can make them at home!!! I saw you at A Bowl Full Of Lemons, and wanted to invite you to link up at http://www.firsthomelovelife.com/2012/05/whats-cooking-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from Cherished Handmade Treasures. I love those biscuits. I will have to try that! Love for you to follow back!

    http://naptimeshopper.blogpsot.com
    Julie @ Naptime Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm - looks so good. Thanks for sharing!!

    I'm so glad you linked up at Romance on a dime. I'm pinning this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these biscuits, thanks for sharing the recipe! I would love if you would share this and any other posts at Showcase Your Talent Thursday http://whatscookinglove.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-your-talent-thursday-8.html. I hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look yummy! I need to try them. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]