Friday, May 11, 2012

5 Question Friday

I don't want this week to have ended so fast! I showed off some of my vaca pictures in my last post. We had an awesome time and I can't wait for July to get here! The questions this week are getting a little personal lol.


1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?
I thought about this question for a while yesterday.. Obviously, if your relationship isn't built on solid ground (etc. with God) it's harder to get through the tough times, which will always eventually come. I think it's important to realize that your husband (and if you have kids) is now your number one priority. Through everything I've been through with my husband, we clung to each other and prayed and didn't depend on anything else to get us through. Your friends and family will be there for you, but your husband will be in it with you.

2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?
Oh lord, "It will get better." I can't change anything that happened because it made me the person that I am.

3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)
We definitely keep the AC on! Most of the time the ceiling fans are on, too, especially at night. We don't have a lot of options to swim, our river is kind of filthy... but offer me a pool and i'll be there! lol

4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant?
I have not been pregnant, but I know what my mom craved. When she was pregnant with me, She craved sweets and sauerkraut & weenies (I think it's a southern thing if you don't know what that is lol)! Which is weird because she usually doesn't like to eat sweets now, and I LOVE them, and I hate eating kraut!

5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why?
I think it would have to be Judy Miller from "Still Standing." I love that show and she is such a funny mom and reminds me of my own! lol (My husband said his is from That 70's show lol)

2 comments:

  1. Good advice :-) And I really like that TV mom too! I wish Still Standing was still on tv lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]