Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wide Open Sky

   Photography is one of my life's passions. My mom has been a pro since I was two, traveling around the SE states taking school, senior, and wedding pictures. Naturally, When I was little it was boring and I hated getting my picture taken lol, but now, she has taught me so much and I just can't get enough! I have a thing for sky pictures so I thought I'd share this one with everyone. :)
This was traveling down the highway in Alabama, heading to my grandpa's house. My hubby takes a day every week to help him do stuff around the house since everyone else started moving away. He thinks of other people more than himself and I love that about him, that's why he fits so well in this family. :)

1 comment:

  1. What a hubby... I'm sure your grandpa loves the company as much as the help@
    Wonderful photo!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]