- 2 Pie Crusts
- 2 pks White Chocolate Pudding (regular or sugar free to be on the healthy side)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 4 cups Milk
- 1 tub Cool Whip (reg or sugar free)
You will need one large bowl and one medium bowl.
- Take your cool whip out of the freezer to start thawing. In your large bowl, mix the milk and pudding packs together with an electric mixer until thick.
- Put your room temp cream cheese in the medium bowl and beat with one beater on your electric mixer until it gets kind of smooth. If it's not thawed enough, pop it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds and try again.
- Spoon the cream cheese in with the pudding mixture and beat until blended together.
- Fold in your cool whip.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Eat it up! Yum Yum!
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!