Friday, April 13, 2012

White Chocolate Pie =D

   Here it is.. The recipe for white chocolate pie!! In my Happy Easter post, I took a picture of the pie and all I could do was tell you how yummy it was. I had to beggg my cousin, Felicia, for it, but she gave it up so I could share it with all my viewers! :D It is DELICIOUS, you just have to try it. It tastes so light and fluffy, it's like eating a tasty cloud mmm! So, without further ado, the recipe:



The Ingredients:
  • 2 Pie Crusts
  • 2 pks White Chocolate Pudding (regular or sugar free to be on the healthy side)
  • 8 oz. Cream Cheese (room temp)
  • 4 cups Milk
  • 1 tub Cool Whip (reg or sugar free)
The Directions:
You will need one large bowl and one medium bowl.
  1. Take your cool whip out of the freezer to start thawing. In your large bowl, mix the milk and pudding packs together with an electric mixer until thick.
  2. Put your room temp cream cheese in the medium bowl and beat with one beater on your electric mixer until it gets kind of smooth. If it's not thawed enough, pop it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds and try again.
  3. Spoon the cream cheese in with the pudding mixture and beat until blended together.
  4. Fold in your cool whip.
  5. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
  6. Eat it up! Yum Yum!
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!!

6 comments:

  1. Awesomeness! Been searching for a recipe like this! Making it for sure! Thanks for getting & sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious!!! I am pinning! Came over from the DIY Home Sweet Home Party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks pretty easy to make. Maybe even I could do it. :D I am sure it is yummy just reading the ingredients. Thanks for sharing this week on Motivated Monday at BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white chocolate! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So yummy and looks pretty easy! We love those recipes! We're so glad that you linked up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We hope you'll be back soon. -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]