Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!!


I am Sooo Thrilled to have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger award by the wonderful Allie @ The Inspired Momma!

She is awesome and super crafty and you should check her out and give her some blog love!!



Ok, now for the rules:
1. Grab the Versatile Blogger button.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Include a link to their blog.
4. Share 7 things about yourself.
5. Pass along the love! Nominate 15 of your favorite blogs.
6. Inform each nominee with a comment on their blog.
7. In the same post include this set of rules.

Seven things about myself:
1. A concert on the beach is my ideal vacation! We're going to New Orleans next month to see the Foo Fighters!!!! and I am SO excited!
2. My favorite color is purple. When I was little, I wanted to be just like my aunt and her favorite color was purple, so it was mine, too, and it stuck lol.
3. My favorite food is anything made from potatoes! It's so bad to eat starch so much, but I just love french fries and mashed potatoes!
4. Moulin Rouge and Practical Magic are my two favorite movies in the whole world!!
5. Everyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with Spongebob, lol, really. I have spongebob checks, slippers, glasses case, snuggie... And my hubby just accepts it, I love him haha.
6. I like to golf. I like to go to driving ranges mostly. It's a great way for me to let out steam and feel good about wacking a ball so far.
7. I really want to find dresses that aren't so dressy that I can wear on an average day, but when I try them on I find something wrong with them and never buy them. I think it's a self conscious thing?


15 Awesome Blogs I Nominate:
(and these aren't in any order, just how I found them!)

6 comments:

  1. Thats awesome you're going to se the foo fighters! I'm jealous :-) And that's so funny about sponge bob! I find myself watching it even when my kids aren't with me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm gonna follow your blog from now on =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Now off to check out all the other blogs you nominated!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you so much for the award! What a cute blog you have! I'm now following you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! You have some fun things I want to try! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet are you? Thanks so much for the award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]