Sunday, April 15, 2012

2012 Ultimate Blog Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2012

This is the 2012 Ultimate Blog Party! Considering I'm a new blogger this year, it's new to me so I'm exciting to get to share and meet lots of new crafty people!

So now I'm supposed to share a little about myself :)
My Name is Jessica and my blog means, literally, my name! Green is my maiden name and PB&J are my initials all mixed up (my husband loves that because he LOVES pb&j sandwiches lol)! I'm a southern raised girl and always have the hospitality of a lady. I married my husband, Anthony, in 2010. We've been through a lot of things together people spend a lifetime dealing with, but we always come out stronger on top. We're goofy together all the time, life's too short to take everything serious!
I have a huge and Wonderful family! They're the people I rest my head on when times are tough and would do anything in this world for! God blessed me with these people for a reason!

And finally... I love being crafty! I have ever since I was little. I also love Photography, got that from my momma. :) I'm a people-pleaser majority of the time, but the things I make I get to make mostly for me. I especially love when they turn out and don't end up as a potential for craftfail.com! haha
I hope you like my posts as much as I do, and maybe even follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]