Monday, April 23, 2012

A Take Out Book

   I do cook a lot at home, but we live in a college town and both of us work crazy schedules, so we do our fair share of eating out. However, we both have the HARDEST time trying to figure out where to go! Sometimes we literally argue about who has to choose because neither of us want to pick! I thought it might make it a little easier if we get to see the options, so I made this take out book.

First I took the menus we already had on our fridge, cut out the ones printed in the phone book, and printed some off the internet.

I grabbed a binder and some sheet protectors to put everything in.

Each page went into a separate sheet protector and I paper clipped some of the restaurant coupons we had onto the inside pockets.  

For the front, I had some scrapbook paper I cut down to regular printer paper size and printed out "Restaurant Take Out Book" on it to stick in the front cover. I think it will start to come in handy next time we order pizza lol.



See where I'm linking up in my Linky Parties Tab!

11 comments:

  1. This is so clever! I love that you have the coupons right with the menus. I always forget what coupons we have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! This is going on the to-do list :)
    I'd love if you came by and link this up at my party going on now!
    http://www.salttree.net/2012/04/open-call-tuesdays-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. This will come in handy for sure, if you are anything like me scrambling to find a menu and wondering if that place was good the last time or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job! That is a really good idea. I like it.

    I'm so glad you linked up at Romance on a Dime!! I hope to see you next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea! How many times have we decided to order pizza and can't find the number so we log onto our computer...might just have to copy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go peacemaker! We need this at our house. Trying to decide where to get dinner has caused tension at our house too. Odd isn't it when we are trying to accommodate each other! Great idea that I'm sure will help others!:) Welcome & Thanks for sharing at the Rock N Share!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought this was such a great Idea. I used to have a store bought type version of this but it was rather limited. I like yours so much better and I featured it tonight on BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]