Friday, April 20, 2012

Photo Challenge Weekend

Ok, the first challenge I'm doing this weekend is at Our Reflection, and the theme this week is "water." This is a picture I took at the aquarium while we were on our honeymoon! I love jellyfish... except for that time they stung me.


Our Reflection Photo Challenge


The second photo challenge I'm doing is at My 3 Boybarians, and the theme is "Things that grow." This is one of too many trees that grow in our back yard... I can't wait to get some of them cleared out lol.



project 52 p52 my3boybarians.com



11 comments:

  1. The jellyfish picture is amazing!
    I tagged you in a blog tag! Check it out on my page

    http://accidentallywonderful.blogspot.com/2012/04/all-about-you.html

    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the angle of the tree shot ♥ Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lighting in that tree picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jellyfish are beautiful... remind me of Finding Nemo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both photos are amazing!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that shot of the tree-great light! Too many trees sounds like a good problem to have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a beautiful tree! Love to hang under trees and enjoy the peace and quietness with the shade it brings:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the composition and angle of the tree shot. It has great light.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice.. loving both of those photos!! I soo want to photograph Jellies!! The tree is really fantastic too! That is one of my favorite ways to take pics of trees!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What brilliant photos, and a lovely blog - new to me, and I will definitely come back to visit :-)
    Love Sarah
    Sew now we are four (.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]