Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Paparazzi Alert!

   Ok, I am not a creeper.. or a stalker.. but when someone like John Paul White comes in while you're working... it becomes a big deal!! lol I LOVE the band The Civil Wars. If you haven't listened to them yet, you need to go listen to Barton Hollow! They also sing with Taylor Swift on the new Hunger Games soundtrack.



   I just had to show proof that I saw him and talked to him! That's not me, and I blurred some things for privacy reasons.. But that man is John Paul White and he is an amazing singer/songwriter! :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you recognize him right away? How cool!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! He lives around here with his wife and kids so He started coming in the fix up his house. :) All the girls started running around crazy when he comes in! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]