Monday, April 30, 2012

WIW: The Wedding!

Megan over at Absolute Mommy is having a link-up today with WIW: Wedding! Of course I want to show you all my wedding pics, but I'll try to keep it to a minimum lol!
July 17, 2010
Anthony and Jessica Poe
The theme was purple and green!

This was my wedding party. The girls wore short purple dresses and the guys wore khaki pants, a purple long sleeve shirt, and a lime green tie.
The bouquet flowers were daisies and anemones and the boutonnieres were white roses with purple accents. 

This is my favorite shot of the back of my dress. It was an Emerald Bridal dress I found that was being discontinued. 

This is a shot of me and my hubby... I was about to lick the wedding cake cutter hahahaha!

This purple ring is made out of pipe cleaners! I made a bunch of different colored ones for all the ladies involved in my wedding.

Me and my flower girl. My dress was SUPER long! When it was pulled up in the back, I loved the way it looked so much!

Linking it up here!

9 comments:

  1. I love the back of your dress! Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the back of your dress too! I like the picture of you getting ready to lick the knife! Hahaha.. I wish I would have gotten more of our wedding cake. I think I got about one bite!

    Stopping by from Absolute Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. July 17 is my bday! I love the back of your dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. The back of your dress is gorgeous! And the pipe cleaner ring is cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the back of your dress!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,
    What a beautiful wedding! Love the dress, colors and photos... except you all look like you are 10! Don't worry I look back on my own photos and say the same thing!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Purple and green were my colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the back of that dress is to die for! And I loved what the grooms men wore!!
    Thanks for linking up with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right - the back of that dress is gorgeous! Love the colour scheme as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]