I found some To Die For fabric at Hobby Lobby last weekend and I new it needed to be my kitchen curtains, I just didn't want them to clash with our modern kitchen, so of course, make roman shades!
I took the blinds in the kitchen down, pulled up Simplicity's tutorial, and got to work!
The before (well sort of, I already have the blinds down lol)
Please be careful when you get to the end and don't be a dodo like me and glue the wrong side of the bottom slat to the fabric.. It gets very frustrating, especially the second time!! lol
Tada! cute, matchy, matchy, roman shades! I love them!
(p.s. the little plant on the left is some mint I picked up yesterday that I am super excited about using for some sweets!)