Monday, April 2, 2012

Crochet wreath

   I love wreaths! I made this one for one of my bff's and she loved it!

I took a foam wreath circle and wrapped almost all of it in dark brown yarn, and a section on the right with light blue yarn. I bought the little wooden "S" and painted it light brown with light blue polka dots. The flowers I crocheted and tied in different spots on the right side of the wreath. Then I hung the "S" with brown and white ribbon and put hot glue spots on the back of the wreath and "S" to hold it in place. 

Linked on Talent Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica- thanks for stopping by CHI!! I love your wreath idea...just need to learn to crochet. It's on my list of things to learn:) Have a great week!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]