Thursday, April 12, 2012

5 Question Friday! 4/13/12

   I had a rather productive week! Finished my back deck project, almost through with my "Help me landscape" First steps, and updated my MP3 player with some new stuff. including my latest obsession Gotye-Somebody that I used to know! If you havn't heard it, it's amazing and is stuck in my head 24/7! Anyway, let's get to the questions!


1. Who mows your grass?
My sweet hubby mows our grass! We have a small yard so it doesn't take a long time, but he gets so frustrated with our push mower having problems lol. One of our best friends gave him an older riding mower, but its hard to use in our tiny yard.

2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)?
My WHOLE house is one really! I have a picture on like Every wall! lol But I do have one wall above the couch that I really love!
I'll have to do a tut later on my puppy silhouettes! :)

3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!)
I think the obvious answer is the Bible? But I really don't have a certain book or blog, it's more like a certain person. My aunt Melissa is the most crafty and unbelievable person I've ever known! Everything she does is like amazing, I don't know where she comes up with it, and she cooks so good she could have her own restaurant. Sorry I kind of steered away from the actual question lol.

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year?
YES! Down here in North Alabama, This whole place is an allergy black hole! My defense system is Claritin   and Nasal Spray! I keep it on hand every season change! lol

5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry?
Grilled Cheese hahaha. But really, If I don't have anything thawed and we're hungry for something, my husband will make these Amazing grilled cheeses and I'll usually get some soup out. Easy and fast!


5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about allergies, my FIL lives in North Alabama and whenever we go to see him my allergies attack me with everything they've got! Yucko!

    Cute blog =). I found you via Mama M.'s blog hop. I'm over at http://redefininghappinessinchaos.blogspot.com/

    Ms. T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled cheese is a good go-to meal. Espeically when I'm uninspired at lunch time.

    New follower from 5QF
    http://lifeexperienceneeded.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome photo collage, I love all the ideas I am getting from that question. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd never heard of Goyte before. It's an interesting video/song. Not bad really, just not in my usual direction.

    The photo collage is great! I love pretty much any kind of soup, but the grilled cheese is a just me thing here. There was a deli restaurant near where I used to live that did a three-cheese grilled cheese with Havarti, cheddar and mozzarella with tomato, Oh My was it good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family and I have been singing Goyte for the past few weeks... we love the song too! Like you we also love a good grilled cheese and this home I've let wayne and the kids mow the grass! Have a great day!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]