Tuesday, April 10, 2012

3 Eggs in a Nest

   One of the wonderful ladies I used to work with just found out she is pregnant with Triplets! So for one of her gifts I made a bird's nest necklace. I found the tutorial here, on Sarah Ortega's blog! It was SO easy, literally took me five minutes, and my husband was amazed! lol


The "eggs" are faux pink pearls with thin silver wire wrapped around them for the "nest". If I had a reason to wear it, I so would have kept it because it looked so cute, but It definitely went to the right home!

Linked on:
What's new Wednesday
Show me What you Got!
Blog Stalking Thursday

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I would love for you to link up to my Linky Party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/04/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-9.html

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and thoughtful gift!
    dee dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And I took you up on your offer, Delightful! Thanks so much! Will be following ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]