Friday, March 30, 2012

Those Leftover Bottles

   I love making things for people, especially for my family. I love Christmas time because I can't control myself, if I see something I just think someone I know would like, they have to have it! When I came across these Adorable reused jars on Pinterest, I knew I wanted to try it!

I made this one first that I wrote Love on with hot glue, then spray painted with grey primer, let that dry, and sprayed again with silver. 

I really liked it, but those pesky strings that come with hot glue made it look kind of messy, so I decided to try puffy paint.

I made this one for my in-laws with our last name on it. This one looks purple because it had Christmas lights in it, but it was spray painted with grey flat primer. I loved the look of it, and I tied a glittery snowflake on it, since it was for Christmas! I made one for me and my sister-in-law too that had our wedding dates on it. :)



1 comment:

  1. I read on pintrest if you use your hair dryer on whatever you glued it will eliminate those pesky strings. We've been cooking too much I haven't had a chance to try it but I think it will work well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]