Friday, March 30, 2012

Seasonal Wreath

   While my husband and I were in Target, I saw this rosewood wreath that was to die for! But... It was $40! I was like Uh, no. Then, I remembered seeing a paper flower tutorial on dozidesign, and I got to work!
Making so many little flowers took a significant chunk of time lol, but it was worth it.

I hot glued all of them around a foam wreath, keeping them close together.

I made it right before Halloween, so I used black satin spray paint and wrapped red tulle around the top to hang it with.

For Christmas we had our Poinsettia wreath up, but when Valentine's day started to roll around, I took out the flat white spray paint (did I mention I LOVE spray paint?), and after it dried, painted one rosette pink. :)
Soon it will probably be red, white, and blue! 

Linked on Making the World Cuter
Linked on Show me What Ya Got

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]