Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Reason

First, Yay for my first blog!

I've been wanting to start this for a long time, I just never really had the time or a reason. I love doing crafty things and I got so tired of having to upload everything on Pinterest. The first thing I posted on there had over 3,000 repins and I was so excited! But then other things I posted, people were upset I had no tutorial or blog to read about it.. Thus Green PB&Js was born! 
If you're wondering, the name is, literally, my name! :) Green is my (very wonderful) family maiden name, but I will always be Green at heart! Pb&j are my initials (all mixed up) now that I'm married! So to your thought process, I do not make green sandwiches... I'm actually in love with cooking! It's one of my many passions!

So to some up my reason, here is my first pinterest hit project!

It was so easy! I had the small and flat 4x6 canvases, I mod podged my photos to the canvases and used a little brown acrylic paint around the edges (this was to also help hide the ugly corners lol). Then I simply made a ribbon bow, hot glued ribbons to the backs of the canvases and to the bow at the top. I love it!

Linked to Craft-o-Maniac
Linked to Get your craft on Tuesday
Linked to Shine on Fridays

Inspired By Felicity Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]