Friday, March 30, 2012

Family Birthdays

   I am the world's worst at keeping up with people's birthdays! This concept was the most brilliant thing ever!
Instead of using a board or plaque, I used an old picture frame. I also used one inch wooden circles you can get at any craft store, and jewelry wire.

I mod podged scrapbook paper on the inside of the frame (btw the glass was already broken, but I would have taken it out if it was there). I used sticker letters I also found in the scrapbook section. 
The circles were actually easy, I just painted them and wrote the names and dates with marker. On the back, I hot glued an inch long piece of wire, then bent it over to make a loop to allow the circles to hang on each other. The circles are also color coordinated to which side of the family the person is from. :)

Linked on Craft-O-Maniac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my page!!
I LOVE comments and I'll try my best to show
you some bloggy love as well! ♥Jessica[pbj]